Thursday, December 17, 2009

Funny Stuff To Write In Wedding Cards Thxs For Answer To My Previous Wedding Question, Now What Do You Think Of Writting Your Own Vows?

Thxs for answer to my previous wedding question, now what do you think of writting your own vows? - funny stuff to write in wedding cards

In his opinion it is better to retain traditional or express themselves through their own wishes, had the idea to our own vows, but Im not sure what to think belongs to you and what are their views on both my friend to everyone loves, because fun and all, but my only hope is that he knows how to write the cast seriosuly,
ANCY sorry im just writing this information down, was nervous, so if it makes no sense, I'm sorry, but please, do better, trying to help thank you very much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment