Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Exposure To Computer Can Baby Suffer Hearing Loss When Exposure To Loud Music?

Can baby suffer hearing loss when exposure to loud music? - baby exposure to computer

Hello everyone,

Lately, my baby is 14 months, to my ear was his handphone while loud music. I took him only a few minutes when I realize I dass am very concerned this will affect the public? He was very strong, even if an adult is put to your ear. I was not vigilant enough to remove him. Anyone can advise you about this? Does anyone know where can I have a hearing test for young children in Singapore do?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not worry! Your baby could be suspended for a very long time cause permanent damage. There will be many of these large claims in the course of his life .... Co-helmet must really be in his ear for him to get the full effect of the noise, as for you. However, if the sound is very difficult for a child, of course, remove the device from the ear. Fit hearing aids on babies and know a good way for us to consider whether the headphones are not well defined (too high) is that the baby's ear, sadness, etc. .. take your baby will be beautiful, nothing happens. :)

Wanda said...

Why do not you awake enough to remove it? But yes, it can affect your hearing if you continue. I do not even think, but again, I'm not a doctor.

Wanda said...

Why do not you awake enough to remove it? But yes, it can affect your hearing if you continue. I do not even think, but again, I'm not a doctor.

Krispy said...

An exposure time do not think should concern you. Prolonged exposure to loud music can damage hearing anyones. But since it was the thing once and I think your son will be fine.

Bai said...

Will certainly impact on the public in the near future.

Sam said...

Yes, your handphone not play as loud music. It has always been and so it is likely that the residence

Leigh said...

Uhmm Yes, you should do some research to do to end DONT get their deaf child.

Bob said...

This is a great baby ... because in this case not

Post a Comment