Sunday, February 14, 2010

Psw6x16 Screw Image Does Anybody Know The Equivalent Metric Screw Size For A PSW6x16,so I Can Mount My Sony LCD To A VESA Bracket?

Does anybody know the equivalent metric screw size for a PSW6x16,so I can mount my Sony LCD to a VESA bracket? - psw6x16 screw image

Sony wanted $ 300.00 for wall mounting, so I bought a universal wall bracket.Since my Sony is compatible with VESA-compliant could not see spending was not $ 3, but a hundred universal support needs with screws to the TV with mount? Sony Part # "+ PSW6x16"

2 comments:

Golfer said...

You can ask in every decent DIY store for a screw head of 6 mm x 16 mm. I am a little surprised that there is no longer in these holes, but. My Panny came with them.

larrybud... said...

6x16 is the size of metric bolts. Go to the hardware store, they will have.


Post a Comment