Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Camo Overalls To Wear!? .. Or Not To Wear!?

To wear!? .. or Not to wear!? - camo overalls

ok .. School spirit week next week for my school! What should I wear .. Heres some of today's visit:

Crazy Sock days
Camo. Day
Pajama Day
School colors

* For crazy sock day, I thought wearin Boyshorts, long striped socks (school braided colors) shirt to school and my hair
* Camouflage for the day would come in camouflage .. Camouflage overalls, camouflage shirt and hair in braids with a camouflage cloth wrapped around my head like a headband
* Colors of school I was in a shirt and sweat pants to school with her hair curly and spiral with a school color ribbon in her hair
I look stupid when I put the above ideas ^ ^

Oh, and what should I go to ball games? And how do I clear the mind of most of the school!? thanks .. Oh and I both are not easily embarrassed .. so any suggestion that prolly end up doing .. unless your nakedness or so .. lol .. I thank you yall mcuho \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

3 comments:

AmandaLo... said...

What are some kids in school is my school day or the spirit of the day of the color to paint the logo on his face. As our mascot is a tiger, to make a mark on our faces with the colors of the school. I do not know if you have difficulty creating a pet, like an Indian or something, but you can try.

Lex said...

Well, I think, has very good ideas .. I do not know how many thumbs. idk well if you hide .. but if you do. .. Wear the school color of the make-up .. If you .. = /

GAMESS Ball .. Number of colors to wear to school .. You always support your TEAMM ..!

luckk good ..

question... said...

keep in Chile! dat no reasonable use Skool Jus 4 u feel in your choice.

Post a Comment