Thursday, January 21, 2010

Perimenopause Periods Is There A Pill 2 End Periods For Women Nearing Menopause?

Is there a pill 2 end periods for women nearing menopause? - perimenopause periods

One of my friends at work, said a few years ago, doctors gave him a pill which was closed on menstration.It birth pill.I perimenopause.My times are worse than any time.more frequent cramps. II 'm so sick of it.I started when I was 11 years and now I'm 49.Have u ever been such a friend pill.My couldnt remember the name belongs.

5 comments:

Robin B said...

It is a pill called Prometrium. Help for all types of bleeding. There are all kinds of hormone replacement therapy there. I recommend that you consult your gynecologist. A cessation of the period is not always desirable. If you experience symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irregular periods, then a trip to the gynecomastia is order.The cramps and bleeding are not signs of perimenopause. That's when your periods become irregular and inconsistent. You are not in menopause until you have been without a period of at least one year.
Please make the appointment.

katie69 said...

You can use the pill continuously to stop your time.

katie69 said...

You can use the pill continuously to stop your time.

katie69 said...

You can use the pill continuously to stop your time.

sokokl said...

No, not the pill, I know, but I would recommend seeing your doctor and see what they say.

Post a Comment