Friday, January 1, 2010

Jonathan Potter Maps Looking For RP IM Partner With Similar Interests?

Looking for RP IM Partner with Similar Interests? - jonathan potter maps

This is a little exaggerated, but I've seen someone I'll give it a shot are:
Find someone in an instant message with the RP, preferably AIM and YIM.
I like) gene (without penetration, but also enjoy the cut and actually sometimes het couples, the lowest-SAFE for the upper stage. Most of my characters are in the (letter) in a relationship, are not dominant.
For fanfiction, my favorite characters:
Wesley (Angel)
Remus (Harry Potter)
Jonathan Crane (Batman, a movie or verse TAS)
Faramir (Lord of the Rings)
(And many other little poems, please do not hesitate to ask.)
I also like the world of ability and ask a lot of fun details in the worlds and characters that I play.
If you are interested, please click the "Apply" or send me an e-mail.

Some other minor characters:
Carl (Van Helsing)
004 (Cyborg 009)
Danny widower (Minority Report)
Seda (Belgariad)
Rodney Skinner (LXG)
Jackson (Red Eye)
Cicero (Gladiator)
King (Blade Trinity)
Random (yellow)
Bernard (Santa Claus)
Iago (Aladdin)
Clopin (Honda)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of pleasure, romance ... ISH things you rp? I have tried, someone find a rp. I can not find someone in www.rpol.net and btw, my goal Maikeru328

Anonymous said...

What kind of pleasure, romance ... ISH things you rp? I have tried, someone find a rp. I can not find someone in www.rpol.net and btw, my goal Maikeru328

Post a Comment