Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Menstruation And Mucous I Always Assumed That Ovulation Had To Be Followed By Menstruation Or Pregnancy. Is That True?

I always assumed that ovulation had to be followed by menstruation or pregnancy. Is that true? - menstruation and mucous

It seems that about 21-22 days of my cycle on the basis of the cervical mucus ovulation and an increase in basal body temperature. I had sex with a condom may occur during the day 23 and experienced cramps 9 days later (on the introduction of the time). Now it is) on day 39 (17-18 days after ovulation and I did not waste my time. I just got a pregnancy test was negative. I mean quiet 13-1/2 months, but already twice as many ovulation, followed by points in the normal amount of time. I am not under unusual stress in my life, and nothing has changed recently ... It would be useful, not for days, have if I did not ovulate (but I have always followed that of menstruation, um) ovulation. Am I missing something? I would appreciate any information. Thank you.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Menstrual cycle can get a mess if you are breastfeeding. You're right, that ovulation is usually followed by menstruation or pregnancy, but it is possible that the hormones enough to release an egg changed, but begin not the complete cycle of hormones prescribed period.

It is possible that you are pregnant (but was not like), so expect a few more days and see if your rules. If not, take another HPT just to be sure. Otherwise, I would say that your doctor will only run with them. Probably this is nothing to fear, because they are still breastfeeding, and that messes with hormones, but it's worth asking.

Post a Comment