Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chocolate And Red Wedding Theme Does A Chocolate Brown And Red Wedding Theme Suits A Garden Wedding (night Wedding ) ?

Does a chocolate brown and red wedding theme suits a garden wedding (night wedding ) ? - chocolate and red wedding theme

While I like these colors individually, I'm not so sure about them together. Here's why: Both are the same color have. I mean, there is little contrast between two colors. I do not know exactly where and how you plan to use, but only as an example: If you use b'maids chocolate brown dresses, bouquets of red roses, and of them do not even see the binder s cons clothing / bc there is no difference. What I mean by that?

I think I might use one color or another, and then the flowers with a little different color and some contrasts and functioning, for example, brown dresses, bouquets of red roses, roses, ivory, green hydrangea, lily, orange, etc.

You can also use small amounts of a single color, mixed and brown dress, a brown jacket and tie, with a little red flowers, red ribbons, favors, chair covers in white or ivory, with alternating bands of brown and red.

Make sure a little color and contrast to make it look better, and CREar depth. You do not want all the same tone.

8 comments:

belen249... said...

Consider what you want is of paramount importance.

Do not spend too much time trying to fit everything and make crazy yourself and your family.

Just go with the flow and enjoy the moment. It's not the colors or decorations that one years later to your album, the ceremony itself and how you see each other, it is important to.

Kayleighs Mommy said...

Yes, if the marriage is the night, I think it would be nice. Check out this site for the marriage
http://www.mikecolon.net/blog/uploaded_i ...

I think it is very pleasant. DONT GO with Pink, The so exaggerated! Good luck and congratulations

Sweet One said...

Hello, if someone does not even show their colors. I would not mind a "theme" the wedding of your garden. Beware of tomato plants!

Sweet One said...

Hello, if someone does not even show their colors. I would not mind a "theme" the wedding of your garden. Beware of tomato plants!

Jenn said...

Yes, it is a combination of very sexy color.

I can imagine myself to be very pleasant.

JM said...

I think the chocolate brown and pink would be better. add some vegetables to go with the theme in the garden. best wishes

fizzy stuff said...

Yes, I think it is funny, especially because it was night.

casper4 said...

Any combination of colors will work.

Post a Comment